Tuesday 8 February 2022

' Soul of Communication '

 I believe that both communication and critical thinking will impact greatly my future role as a leader. This however depends on the skills I obtained, be it a positive or negative habit that I cultivate along the way. In communication skills, I believe that being able to convey the message clearly and effectively will allow a good quality of work. When clear of tasks, roles, and datelines, we are able to seek assistance from the right person. This also prevents time wastage due to challenges encountered by team members. Time wastage usually occurs when team members are unsure of their roles, resulting in procrastination which affects the progress of other team members since teamwork is a  process cycle. Critical thinking is a process flow that takes place in the brain. Carrying this out before the start of every project allows you to summarize and plan out the schedule. With this, we are able to tackle in-depth by parts. Carrying out critical thinking allows the team to question their topics, research and find the solution, and to end the conclusion by answering the question convincingly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

The goals that I set for myself at the start are to relearn all the materials that Professor Brad is teaching and improve my oratorical skil...